Construction Site Cleaning
Whether you are a developer, general contractor, construction manager, trade contractor or another entity involved in the construction process providing a clean and safe construction site is mandated by health and safety regulations. To assist the contractors to ensure their sites are kept clean GeoFocu can ensure that
(a) During the course of construction, alteration, or repairs, form and scrap lumber with protruding nails, and all other debris, will be kept cleared from work areas, passageways, and stairs, in and around buildings or other structures.
(b) Combustible scrap and debris will be removed at regular intervals during the course of construction. Safe means shall be provided to facilitate such removal.
(c) Containers shall be provided for the collection and separation of waste, trash, oily and used rags, and other refuse. Containers used for garbage and other oily, flammable, or hazardous wastes, such as caustics, acids, harmful dusts, etc. shall be equipped with covers. Garbage and other waste shall be disposed of at frequent and regular intervals.
GeoFocus Construction Site Cleaning
Many construction contracts stipulate that trade contractors, general contractors or other site workers are responsible for site housekeeping; however, many just do not take the time to ensure their work areas are kept clean. So how can we assist?
- We can assist trade contractors to keep their work areas clean to ensure that they spend their time performing their scope of work in as efficient a manner as possible; or,
- We can assist general contractors and or construction managers to ensure sites are kept clean and tidy on a daily basis. If the cleaning was to be performed by a trade contractor as per the terms of their contract our team can help document and quantify the collected garbage so that trade contractors can be back-charged
Our construction cleaning services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Specialty Cleaning Services (including mold removal, dry ice blasting and steam blasting)
- Grout and Tile Cleaning
- Exterior Facade Cleaning
- Window and Mirror Cleaning (utilizing our commercial grade steam blasting equipment).
- Cleaning and Detailing Exterior Entrances (utilizing our dry ice blasting and steam blasting equipment)
- Pre, Interval and Post Construction Cleaning Services
- Hoarding Clean Up and Restoration
- Water Damage Clean Up and Restoration
- Graffiti Removal (utilizing dry ice blasting and steam blasting)
As an IICRC certified firm we can assist with a wide variety of construction cleaning issues.
If you require a construction cleaning services in Toronto please call or visit us today. Our technicians can be reached 7 days a week toll free at (888) 295-6653, in the Greater Toronto Area at (416) 622-0456 or in the Greater Ottawa Area at (613) 800-1180. For areas in and around Mississauga, Hamilton, Niagara Falls please visit our Contact Us page for local contact information.